Haro Downtown 20.3" TT BMX Gloss Lime
The Haro Downtown is a great entry-level BMX bike and perfect if your kid is already launching off curbs or any pile of dirt that allows them some airtime. With 25/9 gearing and an alloy front load stem.
The Downtown caters for the natural born shredder, the miniature adrenaline junkie who's likely just aspiring to be rad like his dad.
- Full hi-ten frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell and 20.3" top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten bars 8" with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 165mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Kenda Kontact tires 2.25" front and rear
Frame: Hi-ten w/ integrated HT & Mid BB shell
Frame Size: 20.3"
Fork: Hi-ten 1 1/8" threadless w/ tapered legs
Crankset: Haro 1978 3-pc crmo 8 spline 175mm
Brakes: Tektro alloy 990
Handlebars: Hi-ten 8.25" rise
Grips: Haro Team
Saddle: Haro padded
Pedals: Wellgo plastic 9/16"
Tyres: Kenda Kontact 20x2.25 Front and Rear