Haro Boulevard 20.5" TT BMX Gloss Copper
Just one look at the Haro Boulevard BMX Bike and you know this is where things start to get serious. The Boulevard got a lot of inspiration from the Haro Pro Team including the alloy top load stem, larger bars and Haro Team Grips. The Boulevard has fatter 2.4-inch La Mesa tires, much like what the pros are running. Roll up at the skate park or trails on the Boulevard and you can count on having a good session.
- Full hi-ten frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell and 20.5" top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten 8.50" bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing rear hub and driver
- Haro 1978 alloy brakes